THE CHESTER BENJAMIN SCHOLARSHIP
The Chester Benjamin Scholarship Fund was established in 2019 to ensure qualifying student(s) are provided scholarship assistance to aid in the financial needs of choosing the path of higher education. The Benjamin Family Scholarship established this Fund as a legacy to this family’s commitment to providing a quality education to those in need. Scholarship award size is dependent upon the Fund’s annual growth, but typically ranges from $500-$700 per year with two per year awarded.
To provide academic scholarship assistance to a student presently enrolled in any university or junior college.
CRITERIA (Students eligible to apply):
· Students must be currently accepted & enrolled in a junior college or university.
· Document a minimum scholastic achievement of 3.8 GPA
· Descendant of Jordan and Cora Benjamin
· Applications is available by clicking on the link SCHOLARSHIP or by email Shelia Benjamin-Inusah at email@example.com
· Applicants must complete the Student Information and Student Essay sections of the application and return it to the Benjamin Family Fund coordinator.
· All applications received will be reviewed by The Benjamin Family Scholarship Fund Scholarship team to select the annual award winner(s).
· You must be a descendent of Cora and Jordan Benjamin.
• June 1: The Benjamin Family Scholarship publicized the scholarship opportunity.
• June 30: Deadline to send applications to The Benjamin Family Scholarship Foundation for scholarship team review and selection of award winner.
The Chester Benjamin Scholarship will send written notification to the awardee(s) by July 15.